Thursday, March 25, 2010

. . . and I call myself a blogger

okay, so really, I don't call myself a blogger--I would like to, actually I would love to, but I think that may just require me to actually blog and more than just this infrequent stuff.

That's how I roll. With everything. At first I Rhino my way into everything--head down and full speed ahead. And things go good for a while and then well I get bored (or in the case of blogging, I feel like I get boring)I wish that I could find that balance that allows me to do the things I love and the things I don't enjoy so much--why do the have-to's have to get done? They always get in the way of the want-to's.

So I guess I just have to do it. Blog more. It really does help me stay more honest and committed when I think that someone might read what it is that I'm doing and somehow I may let them down if my little fingers don't click away at the keys and provide some sort of something for someone.

Okay--I'll do it, but I'm going to start tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacy,

    This is Camilla from Enlightened Cooking. I could not find your email address-so sending a message here :) Drop me an email with your mailing info so I can have your scale sent to you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete