Friday, March 29, 2013

Delay in progress

As we come to the end of winter (I say that with great hope) I figured I should give a recap of how my renovation is going.  Currently?  At a stand still. Under the weather (in healthy and outside).  Project stalled.  Isn't that the way it goes with renovations?  Going go and then something gets in the way of progress.  If it's not the weather that is keeping me indoors it has been illness that has changed my momentum. 

This past week has been the worst.  Not able to breathe properly, weak, drained and hungry for nothing good and I have not had enough energy or will power to fight off the evil food villains and have staggered away from my path for a moment {damn you salty french fries}.  But with determination and support, this will only be a slight delay in progress...and not total derailment.  I raise my kale smoothie (http://withstyleandgraceblog.com/2012/02/20/market-monday-greens-on-the-go/) to you all and drink to good health.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great, Stacy! All of us have delays and I choose to view those delays as opportunities to treat myself with gentleness and empathy. Embrace the french fries and savor them, then drink a kale smoothie!

    ReplyDelete