Thursday, January 21, 2010

EEA

My name is Stacy and I am an Emotinal Eater. (Hi Stacy)

Thankfully there is nothing in the house that I want--I would love to have some ice cream or brownies or ice cram and brownies with hot fudge on top. And maybe a bit of alchohol to wash it all down.

I am trying not to think about food and trying to figure out what else I could do that would help me feel better. hmph. maybe some yoga would help center me and bring me to a place that knows everythings going to be alright and it's just my over active imagination that is jumping to conclusions and racing towards the what if's and the what might be's. Athough maybe just simple meditation--sitting in the quiet with my thoughts and bringing forth the positives and help me find a very sun shinny place where everything is perfect (okay it doesn't have to be perfect--just not so gray)

So here I go to sit alone with my thoughts and become okay with what ever comes about.

No comments:

Post a Comment