Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Year in review

So 2009 is a thing of the past and it was my intention to do a year in review before the end of the year and start fresh with a new post on the very first day of the year. Five days in and here I am posting my review. The simple fact is that it is very very very cold where we keep our computer and my little fingers can only type for so long before falling off--so I will attempt to make this review rather short in hopes to save my limbs.

I went back are read my New Years blog from last here (here's the link incase you would like to read it yourself )

So in reading what I wrote, I will say that I did fairly well last year--some improvements could be made so I think I will continue to plug away at my old goals as well as attempt a new set of goals (you'll have to read about that later).

My resulution to not lose weight, but instead gain health may have just been sussessful--for over the corse of the year, I have lost about 13 pounds. And I will say that I am very much pleased with that. I will continue to not try to lose, but remain in a gaining state of mind (you have to do what works right?

I think I really need to work on celebrating the little things in life some more.

So here I go a wassailing again some more this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment