Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jan 13 results

I am up a pound this week. I have started to add workouts again into my life. I have to prep for my half marathon somehow. I am so very much looking forward to the days that have light longer so I can go outdoors to walk. Leslie (the walk away the pounds lady) is very nice and helpful and I enjoy her videos, however, for me nothing is like walking outside.

I did buy something to put on my shoes to help me from slipping so I can take to walking in the outdoors and when I get the chance, I plan to take my walking poles with me to help with the workout and keep me from falling too much--I just need to find (make) the time to get my bum out there and get over my case of the too's (it's too dark, it's too cold, I'm too tired, I'm too lazy to get myself dressed up warm so I can head for the hills). This weekend! I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment