Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goal met? Who knows--

Well I weighed myself on the morning of the very last day of 2010--and for some reason, I am really an truly unsure if I weigh more or less. I know that I weigh about 3 pounds less than my 2009 weigh-in, so I may have to do some research to get the answer to solve this puzzle. In all, I don't know if it really matters. I weigh what I way and that is what it is.

As for becoming the goddess that I had hoped 2010 would turn me into, I'm thinking that I was more than likely already there and that I have become a different kind of goddess all together. I know that I have become stronger and more able than I ever thought I could. So even though my goal did not play out the way I had dreamed, I am a Goddess just as I am.

I did complete one of my bucket list and maybe a few others I did not know that I had on there. I trained, participated and completed the 2010 Eau Claire Half Marathon (in better time than I thought I could). In my excitement for this event I was able to inspire at least one other person to push themselves to a level of even more greatness and I am elated that I was able to be a part of that. Mayhaps I have even inspired others and that delights me to no end.

Normally I take the time to re-read last years goals before I key my year-end review out, but not this year, I may do that after I am done typing and then I will realize that I have done more and become more than I sought out to be. In a short while (after the re-read) I will post my word for 2011 and my goals and all that jazz. I know how much you all are waiting to see what the new year has in store for me. I know I would love to know what it is that you are striving for in the year of 20-11, so please share your hopes, dreams, goals and just plain old g-rated desired (this is a family place after all) with me, you never know what will light a fire in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment