Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Am I going to do this???

I was thinking about all my goals and how I'm going to achieve them. Some of them are easier than other--like the breathing, I think I have it down (however; I need to remember to make it count more often than I do).

The one goal I want to focus on today is the Lose 11 pounds goal. I have read/heard many times that if you want to actually achieve a goal, you need to be spacific. That is why I have the Weight 11 pounds less by June 11, 2011 than I did not January 1, 2011. I figured instead of vagugly throwing "I want to lose weight" out there into the universe, I would have it be very clear what it is I want.

So to incorperate my 2011 Word, I am going to keep my weight loss plan easy simple. Here's the plan:

1) Eat Less
2) Move More

I will break down my simple steps.

1) Eat what I love, but less of it. Unless it is "good for me" stuff--then I will eat more, such as vegetables and water. I really find it weird because I love vegetables but have a hard time working them into my meals. I like weird foods--always have and I don't know why I don't eat them more often because they are things that would be benifishal to my health.

2)I plan on walking almost ever single day--somedays it may only be a half hour or it could be a longer stroll. There will be days that a walk will not happen, for what ever reason--when that occurs, I will be okay with it. While I am trainning for the 1/2 marathon, I may end up putting more miles in than after, but I will try to deal with that : o )

So there we have it simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment