Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snappy

I misread the status of one of my facebook friends who claimed they had a "sappy" blog (which in reality is reflective and heartfelt). I thought she had said it was a SNAPPY blog and I wanted to write one of those, but just not sure if I will be able to live up to Snappy. It's one of those days--a gray day one might say.

It feels as though my children have said my name at least a hundred times apiece in the last hour. Mama has not followed by I love you, but they are genral requests to help them find something right infront of them or to push the envelope just a little further or to tattle on the other. My friends blog was reflecting on how her little one is growing so fast and how she doesn't want the time to slip away. Saddly time does slip away--too fast, way to fast. It seems that gone are the days of my children being little, yet they still need such a great deal from me. I do not wish for them to grow up fast, just maybe a little more indepentant and more self sufficiant at times (like when I'm in the bathroom). I guess it's a good thing that they need and want me so much. So much for snappy--I would not give this a snap rating at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment