Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back on my Program

After being on vacation, I just can't seem to get myself back on my program. I've given up writing down what I eat, have been excising very inconsistently, and just don't seem to be in the right frame of mind. I want to change it--I'm going to change it. This is only a temporary block in my path (maybe I should turn around and go a different way?)

I had been in my routine and then life happened and for some reason it seemed a little easier to wait around for the next train. But it is not easier--I'm beat, tired, moody, feel slumpy and I just don't like it. I've been having headaches a lot more--in fact last night I went to bed with one--but I set my alarm anyhow. This morning, like almost every morning lately, I turned it off, however my head feels very heavy & stuffed and sore and I just want to sleep. My eyes keep running and my head is throbbing. I did not walk this morning. I'm going to drink tea with honey today and hope that I'm just dealing with allergies and not some sort of sinus funk. Tomorrow is weigh in day (not thinking it's going to be good)--I feel myself slipping back into old habits. Someone throw me a rope before it is too late. I'm going to go lay down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment