Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ParCourse

We headed out to Lowes Creek Park as soon as I finished typing my last blog--it was a fun time--Martin wants to go back every day to do it and Poppy also wants to join in on the fun. Some of the stations were very very hard, but we just had fun and made the most of what we could do. What a beautiful area it is--very peaceful (with the exception of my children yelling at each other) I would go back for sure. It's also loaded with tons of off road bike trails if that is something anyone is interested in.

This evening I think the kids and I are going to head to Owen park to kick off the celebration of Night Out on Crime (don't forget to turn on your porch lights tonight) They have a little carnival with games & prizes and music--I think we will park across the river so we can get in some movement therapy--and avoid tons of traffic. We love walking across that old train bridge and love walking along the river. Martin also wants to tackle the stairs tonight--maybe will throw that in for just a little extra fun : o )

No comments:

Post a Comment