Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cheese Cake, Frappe, and Burgers...Oh, My!

After a wonderful carefree weekend of Eating Quiche, drinking yummy Frappes (but it was dark chocolate)having chips & homemade salsa, drinking a touch of wine, burgers & fries and eating a very grand baked oatmeal complete with cream to pour over the top, has left me 3 pounds higher this week.

I know exactly where the three pounds I gained went. There is about a pound that has reattached itself to my gut, a pound on my ass and my hips have been nice enough to share a pound together. The reason I know this is because I tried on my dress for the wedding I am in only a little over 2 weeks. I'm so glad that Kaylee's mother is just starting on alterations. I'm not going to let the alterations be good enough, I'm going to work my body in hopes that things will be a little smoother under the taffeta. In fact last night when I got home (after 11pm) I did a quick video. I'm not hoping for a miracle, just a little less mush and a lot more confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment