Tuesday, August 18, 2009

not given up

I'm not giving up--life has just been getting in the way of me taking care of me. Right now I am in the process of trying to make things better for us--by that I mean I am working towards becoming a licenced family day care. This is something that had been in the goal list, but not up front and center--it was always a well maybe someday, but in order to help out our family the time has come.

So does this mean I am not taking care of myself? We'll not as good as I was or should be, but right now I'm trying to figure out how to make myself a priority when I have other things that need to get done and by the time the day is over, there is no time left. I don't know if any of you have looked outside at 4:45 but it is DARK out there--last week I got up and went for a morning walk and it was a bit freaky, so now I need to readjust myself and find something else that works. (I'm making excuses again--old habits, they sneak up on a person) I am beat--going to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment