Saturday, May 29, 2010

Boo whooo, sob, sob

I just need to whine {and perhaps wine a little later, too}

I've heard this saying many times 'God will never give you more than you can handle'
(When it was put in these terms "Only people who can handle crap are given crap"-I laughed a bit, especially when it was followed by this God know I can't handle anything that is why he gave me a charmed life)

I just want to say this: I pretty much think I've reached my limit! And I hope that whatever power is out there agrees. (and I'm talking all of them, God, Buddha, the Creator, all of them) Today someone frosted my crap cake. I wont bore you with the details of the other layers, but I'll give you tell you about today's saga...

In my own mind, I am very cool--and apparently, someone else agrees, because they have taken on my identity--okay not completely, however someone was using my check card to make purchase in Tennessee. The lady I talk to at the bank said that most of the time with this kind of stuff, things are charged on line--not so this time, somehow someone got my check card number, took the time to figure out how to make a card that would work and then said fake card was used to buy things. Thankfully RCU said "Wait a minute--Stacy never goes anywhere we should check to see if this is really her" They put a stop to the spending, including mine. I'm so glad it was caught.

I could go on and on about how wrong this is all that--but I'm over it. I just want to say this: I hope whoever had the balls to use this card can't sleep well--but I know that is just a dream and the sad truth is they will more than likely never know or care what their little spending spree took away from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment