Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Winning for losing

Today I got an e-mail letting me know that I won something, yet again. I'm so freaking excited. I'll back up and tell you more about the story.

I have become a free-bee couponing goddess (goddess come in all forms you know)I have found many sites that give tips on how to save money, get thing for less and get things for free. One of my very favorite is All You magazine. It is an actual magazine that you can buy at Wal-Mart (not sure if you can get it anywhere else) but it is full of tips and coupons (or Koopins as I like to say) There are many other lady type topics included as well. I found out that they are also on facebook (and who isn't these days?)Every day I check out their page to find out about free offers, give aways, and anything else they may be talking about.

Currently, All You is promoting getting healthy and losing weight (just like every magazine) one of the things they talk about is moving your body and checking your progress, you know the same old song and dance--they were giving away pedometers to 500 people, I wrote a short blurb about why I want to lose weight and my 50 or fewer words won me a prize.

So anyhow short story long, I now have two prizes that will be coming my way--a food scale and a pedometer. I think that must be a sign. I truly am a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment