Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog-a-log-log

I feel as though I have not blogged it out in a long, long, long time. I guess I just have either been too busy or just don't have a lot to blog about.

Everything is going along just swimmingly (swimming, that sound fun) I have been suffering from a little bit of pain, so I have been trying to take it a little easy--I have not been out for an early AM walk in what feels like forever. I want my foot/calf to heal up so that I do not make things worse. I have been trying to get in some sort of work out here and there--but I do so very much miss my wonderful walking time.

About a month ago, I actually remembered to take my measurements (that is something I normally forget to do--that and before picture--so okay, I really don't forget to take the before pictures, I more or less avoid doing them) And I re-measured myself a few days ago and I am happy to say that in total, I have lost 11.75 inches. I'm so excited for the progress--the numbers are looking good and most importantly, I am feeling great!!!

Tomorrow will give away the details of how I celebrated the 4th...so far no gains or stand stills--I can only hope this is an on going trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment