Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's been a (B)lo{n}g time

I have not been very faithful in my blogging lately--one being I was having a hard time getting into this site for some reason and b) I just have simply not been feeling very bloggy (which probable means I should blog as it helps keep me more focus) Not only have I not been blogging, but I have not been logging my food or really logging any miles. Tomorrow may be very interesting. I have been making mental notes as to what I am eating, but I know that it is not the same (no one can see in lead & white that I ate four desserts at Kaylee's shower on Sunday--yes four)

I have been using my foot as an excuse to be lazy and I have started to slide towards my old bad habits. I have been sleeping in, which in turn makes me feel more sluggish and guilty which is down right depressing. I want to feel that spark and spunk that I had even just a week or so ago (some of it I am pinning on Dot Disorder). I want to feel a little bit of a bounce in my step and that sense of pride that I get after I complete a great walk--I think what I really need is just a kick in the butt--who is going to give it to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment