Wednesday, January 9, 2013

7 Days later

I got the flu or a bug or something that made my head feel as though it was going to explode.  This headache was served with a side of a spots in my vision, chills, a low grade fever, neck pain, sore throat and a little tummy discomfort.  It took me out of the rounds for a couple of days.  It was sneaky and came up on me fast.  I felt like one minute I was snowshoeing with the young man I love whole heatedly and then bam! 

I may have been out of it, but I'm back now to tell you that 7 days later and I'm still keeping at my stomach healing process.  And I feel really great (despite the above mentioned issue).  I don't feel as sluggish as I had before I started.  I can eat a bigger range of food now and for the most part (had a few hiccups here and there) everything is going along pretty good.  I made it through the hardest part. 

I wanted to reassure anyone who was wondering if this is a healthy diet. This is not a way of life for me.  I am not using this White Diet as a way to loose weight.  It is not a quick fix, fad, celebrity endorsed, bikini ready trend.  This particular way is just something to bring peace to my bowels and nothing more.  As soon as I have made the repairs that were needed, then I will move on to the next phase of my project.  Until then (only a week-ish), I will eat stomach healing rice, pasta, white bread, rice chex, rice crispies, cream of rice & wheat, ramen noodles, chicken, potatoes, turkey, oatmeal, cooked vegetables, applesauce, eggs, fish and legumes with a smile and the love that will lead me to the next step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment