Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day Two

I made it through the first 24 hours.  I am still alive.  The headache only lasted a few hours.  Nothing major to report.

I did make some discovries during the first day.

  • Spaghetti cools off really fast and is tricky to eat on account that it sticks to itself like Seran Wrap.  
  • Rice Chex is a pretty good snack
  • Raman is okay with out the seasoning packet
  • Rice is nice
  • Cream of Wheat without sugar or butter or anything else added will not kill you.
  • Holiday eating guilt and sufferages can be cured with bread
  • I really am capable
  • I have a lot of people reading my blog that I would love to have become followers :)

1 comment:

  1. I made that "home-made" frozen bread the other day in my oven. I left it in there too long, so the outside became a bread bowl, which I served to the birds. The inside however, I scooped out and ate it with pure bliss and a bit of guilt as I knew I was eating almost an entire loaf of bread.

    ReplyDelete