Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day Number 2

Day Number 1 Wrap Up:

As far as the first day of my "Diet" goes, it went great!!! I even beat the fast food demons that were whispering in my ear while I was driving to work!!! Although I did end up buying a sandwich from the store and I don't know the exact nutritional information on it, I think I managed to stay within my guidelines. I thought I would end up crashing at some point on account that I was up so early, but I plugged through and I ended up creating some cute little cards for a class. I went to bed around 10:30.


Day Number 2.

This morning I got out of bed and headed out the door before 5am. Walk for an hour and 15--and so far today, the eating has been good. I have been measuring and checking portion sizes and kind of actually having fun with my "diet". I do not like to use that word, because I know that watching what I eat is something that I will always have to do--that's just the way my body is, I was not blessed with the skinny genes of my father's side of the family. I am truly amazed at how much a cup of blueberries really is. This picture is part of my lunchtime snack--1 cup of blueberries & 1 cup of strawberries. I had some cottage cheese to go with that and drizzled the whole thing with some wonderful balsamic vinegar--so very yummy, and way better than those frozen dinners (and way more food too I think). Don't you just want to have that for a snack?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment