Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Will I make my weight class?

Tomorrow is weigh in # 2. I am not looking forward to it at all. I feel like a wrestler the night before a match. All I care is if I break even--or that I have not gained back everything I lost last week. Today was a much better eating day, it really helped that I wasn't really hungry so I did not want to eat everything in sight. I'm sure I consumed enough calories the previous three days that my body could survive on that for a few more days.

I feel like the weather is--dark and dreary. Damned Dot Disorder . Normally I would turn to chocolate to help soothe what I'm going through, but since there is not any chocolate to be found and I feel much to drained to go get any. I feel like I'm going to be having an emotional storm coming on pretty soon. I'm not sure if it's related to my dot disorder or changing my eating habits, because I've been getting up and walking so blasted early. All I know is that I'm having a hard time spending time with me right now. I want to go sleep in the red tent tonight. I want to be alone and not have anyone touch me or need anything from me. I think I may just watch a really sad movie tonight so I can just cry and get it over with. I don't like these type of storms. The best thing about them is there always seems to be a rainbow at the end. I hope the rainbow comes soon.

I think the most frustrating thing about these feelings is I have no idea what it's about--I just feel an overwhelming wash of sadness. And anger. I think I might be lacking in some B vitamins, I'm going to go take some right now so the storm might just blow over quickly.

(I have not turned to food yet so there is a bit of silver lining) : )

1 comment:

  1. B12 is good. I take 2 sublingual b12 from my chiro or the b natural store every morning. How about other vitamins? Vitamin C? A multi vit?

    It's ok to cry. It's ok to get frustrated. I am so proud of you for not turning to food. Do you have an ipod or music that you could listen to?

    Take a bubble bath. Light a candle. Pat yourself on the back and know you are going to win!

    ReplyDelete