Monday, June 8, 2009

Today

Well today was a good day. Yesterday I decided to take the day off and just relax a bit, however I felt guilty all day because of it. And felt even worse because we had take-out for lunch. Oh, well not every day can be a perfect day--

I ended up going for two walks today--one at 5 am and one at 5 pm--both about the same duration, however; the second one I ended up going further (this morning was a hilly walk). I'll let you know in the morning if walking over 8 miles in one day is a good thing.

Tomorrow night I will be walking with my friend Kati--she's going to show me part of the half marathon route. I'm so excited and can't wait. Not sure if I will make it double the walk tomorrow. I have really grown to enjoy my 5 am walks. It's so quiet and it gives me a chance to be alone and recharge and get what I need to start my day. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

On Wednesday I will have my first official weigh-in to see how my efforts are paying off. So Last Chance Workout day--teehee. We'll see, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment