Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First Weigh In

I've been trying all day to post this blog, but for some reason, blogger.com was having issues.

The results for my first week are: I lost 3.8 pounds. I'm very pleased with my loss.

What I'm really proud of is that I have stuck with it. I know that I am only a week in, but so many times I start out saying today is the day and then around 10:30 I eat a loaf of bread worth of toast. I have had such an amazingly rich week. It feels like I have been doing this for much long than a week (both good and bad) but the most important thing is I AM DOING IT.

This morning I did not go for my morning walk (I'm starting to miss those, but I have been loving the extra sleep) I had some lab work done for my up coming doctor appointment and I was required to fast. I did not think it would be very wise to work out on an empty tummy. I did however somehow get Adam to walk to the farmers market with me and all the kids (which means I was pushing my big quadzilla--I think that has to really up my workout factor) The walk was only a bit over 3 miles, but pushing the stroller with 3 children in it makes it feel more like 8 miles.

I finally got around to trying out the wii Active tonight--so far I enjoyed it. There are some things about the "game" that I think I just need to get use to, but the workout itself made me sweat.

Hope you are being part of the change that you want to see.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the 3.8. You are doing great! Keep up the great work dear one!!! Soooo proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete