Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Outing

I managed to get a quick hour walk in before heading to our Father's Day outing. My brothers family and my family went fishing with Dad. We had such a nice day. First we met Uncle Duck & fam for Breakfast in Cameron--picked up lunch for all of us then headed up to go fishing at an old family favorite fishing hole.

We actually caught many fish--we let them all go though--I caught the biggest fish of the day--but my 11 or 12 inch bass was not big enough to keep. But I still caught the biggest fish. After we had lunch we hiked around the area my dad and brother deer hunt. It was so nice to walk around in the woods--I love to hike--wish I made more time to do that--it was a really nice day. It was nice to spend some time with my dad without his wife along--the kids loved being with grandpa too.

When we got home from our little day trip, I saw a package on our front steps--I was so excited when I figured out what it was. MY NEW PEDOMETER!!! I have it all set and ready to go. I will let you all know what I think of it after I have put it to use.

I am feeling sleepy (I think my tiredness reflects in this blog--are you all sleepy just from reading it?) I am going to go take a nice bath & then head to bed--5 am comes early (or maybe tomorrow is a sleep in day???)

No comments:

Post a Comment