Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today's Workout

After yesterdays 8 miles, I decided to do something different this morning. I slept in a bit and hit the gym (aka my living room) and fired up a dvd that I had gotten from netflix (side note--what a great place to review workout videos)

I popped the DVD in and made my selection and I tell you...after the first 5 minutes I felt the sweat starting to form--but the end of the actual workout (which was only 20 minutes) I was dripping. There was a nice little cool down and I must say, I felt as worked out as I did after a nearly two hour walk.

So what is this sweat inducing program I did this morning. No, not Richard Simmons Sweating to the oldies. It was Biggest Loser Work Out Boot Camp. I have to say. I really enjoyed it a lot. You can customize the workout and it was really nice. Bob did a really nice job with this one. I give it 10 stars. I would do it again (that is if I can feel my body tomorrow) but I don't think I would give up my calm and peaceful walking--my day felt a little different without that 5 am start. Tomorrow is my weigh-in day. I'm excited to see what it is going to tell me.

Let me know what you did today--

No comments:

Post a Comment