Thursday, June 4, 2009

Major Accomplishment

I just have to blog this out really quick. Tonight I did something major. Even more major than pulling my big old rumper out of bed for two mornings in a row. I went with my friend to pick up food for her family and my new favorite eating spot. We had to wait for the food and I so very much wanted to order one of there famous Thai Iced Teas (not 100% sure, but thinking the point value on one of those is high). We waited, and I contemplated--thinking about the fact that I have extra points, how good it would taste, I thought about the fact that I would not have to share with my children (Sarah, I would have let you have a taste), I also thought about how thirsty I was and how that nice sweet creamy yummy tea would taste on such a lovely night. But you know what--I didn't. I'm so tickled with myself right now (but the tea would have been so worth it) I am going to find out somehow how many points it is worth and have a day where I treat myself--but I will make sure it happens when I plan it in, not just a just because it's there moment. What a great feeling!!! Now I'm going to go drink some water to quench this thirst of mine. Good Morrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Stacy! I am so excited that I made your blog! Congratulations on staying strong. The kiddos and I loved the food-and still have a lot left over for tomorrow. Thanks for going with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-and John is my dad. I couldn't figure out how to post, so I had to use his google account. :) -Sarah

    ReplyDelete