Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gold Star

After 2 weeks of this journey, I am down a total of 5 pounds (I earn my first gold star!!!)



I figured after the weekend of eating (including Monday) I would have gained back everything I had lost last week. I am thrilled with my 1.2 pounds for this week (I think that's what it is???)



Also I had a doctor's appointment on Monday to go over my blood work. Everything looks good. I have dodged diabetes yet another year, my cholesterol numbers are looking better (up from last year a bit, however from 2 years ago, they are drastically better--maybe I'll post the differences later) I weigh 2 pounds less than my last trip and the thyroid levels seem to be in a good place (I think this is one of the first times I've had it tested that my meds did not need to be changed so that's a good thing, I'm finally getting balanced)



All in all, feeling much better today--

1 comment: