Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Weekend

My weekend was very full. Started it out by staying up until 1:30 chatting with Shell (she got here around 10:20 pm) Woke up at 5:30 and headed out for a very beautiful walk (all my my self) Walked for about 1:45 (not sure on the miles because I don't trust the ped--claims I walked 7.5 miles???) After some breakfast, a quick trip to the farmers market, and packing up, we headed to the family reunion.

We had a good time--drank a lot of water & for some reason, I was not able to stick to my plan of eating (that family of mine can be a bad influence) I'm not saying that I went hog wild, I just didn't do as well as I had hoped. Oh, well little I can do to change it now--it happened and it's time to move on---

Enter Sunday--did very well with food (no workout) at least I did well until I went to my work thing and my brains appeared to fall out of my head--cookies & taco dip & pizza--I'm frustrated with myself because I was going to bring a salad to eat, but I was lazy and didn't. Not all is lost, tomorrow is a brand new day--I've got a few days to buckle down and turn it all around before Wednesday Weigh In.

On a positive note--I bought some very big water jugs to take along with us to the Family Reunion (3 liters--101.something oz) I am going to re-fill those every night and it is my goal to finish the whole thing everyday. I have been just filling up my 32 oz mug all day long, but then I would forget how many I have drank--this way I can see and I hope it will help motivate me to drink up. What are your tricks for getting enough water in your day?

1 comment:

  1. Adding Vodka, just kidding, I find having it cold in the fridge waiting for me is helpful, also to shake it up add limes, oranges, rasberries or cucumbers, the last one is actually good. Don't let one day get you down, you are a strong person! Don't let the evil toast fairys call to you, squash them with steel oat!

    ReplyDelete