Monday, June 29, 2009

Actual Results

The results are in--my official time was 1:38:27. I averaged about 15:51 per mile. I am pleased--however, my body is still telling me that was a little too much a little too fast. I took yesterday off from walking and this morning I did not get out there either (I'm hoping to get something in by the end of the day).

I'm very excited!!! I found out that I do not have to work on Friday and I'm going to head North with the kids on Thursday evening. Friday morning I believe Martin and I are going to participate in the Fishy Four in Chetek. If you are in the area, please join us or come cheer us on. Here's a link in case you would like more info.

On a cute note, my 7 1/2 year old told me the day of the race that he thought I looked skinnier. He thinks all the walking is to with it. I love him.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment